In November of 2008, while we were serving in the children’s ministry of our local church, God began to stir our hearts for the abandoned babies of Romania. In June of 2009, we visited and saw firsthand the needs of not only the children, but the adults, as well. As disciples of Jesus Christ, we have the opportunity to show the people of Romania that God is near and they are never truly alone.
Our Vision – OutReach 360
Partnering with veteran missionaries in the town of Cimpina, we will assist in developing a school and minister to the needs of both street children and adults transitioning from troubled environments.
To do this we will:
- Study Romanian culture and language, as well as the practices of Eastern Orthodoxy
- Pray for and develop relationships with people by sharing weekly meals together.
- Gently disciple those rooted in false teachings to have a relationship with Jesus Christ, in place of cultural pagan beliefs.
What is OutReach 360? We’re glad you asked!
OutReach 360 is our trademark through which we plan to minister to the needs of young adults around the world. Currently, we are in the process of establishing all of the by-laws and nuances of the organization; however, once it is approved, our work both in the U.S. and abroad will carry this brand name. Our vision for others is to help them reach a full 360 in their lives.
In the next three years, we believe God will use us to:
- Recognize the needs of the community.
- Educate the children
- Answer the physical needs of others
- Cultivate the emotional lives of families
- Help others make a complete 360, to make a difference in the lives of others.
We would not be where we are today without the partnership of individuals and organizations. From Indiana to Australia and everywhere in-between, we are grateful for those who have joined us in this great endeavor. Please consider joining our team through either a one-time donation or as a monthly encourager.
Don’t Miss Out!
Soon, this blog will transform into a different form of communication and the old blogs will be deleted. Please stay in contact with us through our newsletter services by emailing us at [email protected] or by clicking the subscribe button on the right.